Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 8th, 2012 06:00

Optiplex 9010 Windows 7 Driver CAB

Hi this is my first post so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I am trying to download the Optiplex 9010 Windows 7 Driver CAB file but it appears to be missing from the site. Has anyone had any luck in downloading this nad could you provide me with a working link if possible?

Many thanks

Roy

1.1K Posts

October 8th, 2012 09:00

The download link on the page below works for me.

en.community.dell.com/.../3697.optiplex-9010-windows-7-driver-cab.aspx

1 Message

October 9th, 2012 04:00

I can't get that to work either; when I click on the Download link I get redirected to the Drivers Error page with the message, "Sorry, the requested file could not be downloaded."

2 Posts

October 11th, 2012 00:00

i Also have the same issue. I hope this will get fixed soon.

1.1K Posts

October 11th, 2012 09:00

Here's the US regional link.  Does that work for you?

downloads-us.dell.com/.../9010-win7-A01-NTXX6.CAB

2 Posts

October 11th, 2012 23:00

Thanks for the reply, but it does not work for me.

I do not get an "sorry the file requested could not be downloaded" now nothing happens. i just get a "waiting for downloading-us.downloading.com" in my status bar. So far this has been going on for 40 minutes.

I have tried to download the Cab files for other machine types today, both latitudes and optiplexes, I can download these cab files it is only the Optiplex 9010 that is impossible to get the cab file.

Yesterday i talkted to Dell Support in Denmark where i am located. The technictian  i talked to had excactly the same problem with the Optiplex 9010. So even inhouse at Dell the problem can be seen.  

I also tried from my home internet connection and it was the same problem.

Best Regards

Funk

No Events found!