Start a Conversation

Unsolved

O

9 Posts

September 6th, 2019 12:00

SCCM WinPE Boot Image Drivers Error

I'm having a problem that I have seen described elsewhere.  I'm using SCCM 1906, with DCIS 5.1.  When I try to use "Dell Command | WinPE Driver Library Import" to inject drivers into a 10.0.18362.1 Boot Image I'm having difficulties.  When I select "Dell Update/Support Site" as the Library Source, I only see WinPE 4.0 and WinPE 5.0 dirvers available.  If I download the WinPE 10 A13 drivers manually, and select "Local Driver Library" as the Library Source, I get "The selected WinPE driver library version is not compatible with the SCCM boot image version".

I have found suggestions that I should change the version to 10.0, and that I should subsequently 'Update Distribution Points' before it will work, but that too still results in the error message.  Any suggestions?

The Error in QuestionThe Error in Question

9 Posts

September 9th, 2019 09:00

I've tried running the SCCM console as Administrator.  Still not working.

9 Posts

June 25th, 2021 23:00

I'm running MECM (SCCM) 2103 with DCIS 5.5 and I am having the exact same problem.  My boot image is 10.0.19041.1.  Is there a solution for this?

5 Posts

April 26th, 2022 15:00

I was having a problem where I couldn't get the drivers to download, turns out I had a corrupt image mounted, I would try removing pxe from your distribution point and rebuilding it, reinstalling the adk and make sure you don't have a corrupt image mounted: Clear-WindowsCorruptMountPoint

No Events found!