I can confirm facing same issue with 188.8.131.5200 A04 Bluetooth driver + Win7 64-bit Ultimate as you do.
Any knowledge when Dell releases new driver version which fixes this issue?
Dear Sir ! I have another problem while installing bluetooth software (A03) for Del XPS -64 bit from driver and utility software provided with laptop. The problem is that while installing bluetooth driver, it does not install saying the message that " Require windows installation Package. Require a programme to complete the intallation , could not be installed." Please inform me that what is the solution for this?, how can I get windows installation package?:emotion-1:
Never had an issue with the Dell Bluetooth 360 module on a Latitude D630. Now two E6510's and an E6520 all with 375 module are chronic pains. All have worked, but will not stay working.
1. One thing found was that after running registry cleaners the 64 active x files used by Bluetooth Stack were cleaned out, reinstalling R254288 seemed to fix this. - Now it does not.
2. The two E6510's are refurbees. Added the 375 module later. Both worked - for a while, now do not.
3. Device manager shows them all "working perfectly" but three different Bluetooth mice are "successfully added" but do not complete the pairing process (same mice that worked before.)
4. Bluetooth headset still works on one E6510, but will not work on the second.
5. All BT items seemed to just die one at a time over a couple of weeks. I'm guessing I have disabled something, deleted a driver, installed a wrong driver or hold my mouth wrong during pairing.
AT A LOSS on this one and troubleshooting is what I supposed to be good at.
Help if you can. I'll try the older drivers suggested above and let you know.