KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

NGTRiiAGE 27.0.9 Not merging log files

As the subject says, when running Triiage it does not seem to be merging log files at all.  The Triiage_SPLogs.txt file simply contains the following.

A                     mergelogs           0 Version 3.3.30; date range: 7 days

It does this on two different computers and I have tried to reinstall the software to no avail (including removing any registry entries and deleting the C:\Tools directory).  I also tried running it full-throttle and full date range (-a -f).  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

Re: NGTRiiAGE 27.0.9 Not merging log files

Update:  The issue appears to be linked to the date, as I can set the date back before 1/1/16 and it works fine.

0 Kudos
KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

Further Update:  It says my mergelogs.exe file is out of date.

FATAL ERROR: Mergelogs has expired.  Please get a current copy.

mergelogs version 3.3.30

The mergelogs.dat file has an expiration date of 12/15 in it.

0 Kudos
KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

Just saying it would have been nice if someone from EMC had been paying attention to this question and informed me and other users that there's a new version of NGTriiage that was released two days ago.  I would have not had to spend extra time to troubleshoot an issue when I could have been doing other things.

For those who may have seen this and had the same issue, there's a new version 27.0.10 available.

evnx
1 Copper

Note that NGTriiage 29.0.11 is out

EVNX

KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

Getting this problem again.  Is there a new version somewhere that I can't easily find? I went to downloads and searched for ngtriiage on the site. 

0 Kudos
KHudsonMSDI
1 Nickel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rickmedrano
1 Copper

ngtriiage 27.0.11 has expired, the link above doesn't work, anyone got a link to new version?

Thanks

0 Kudos