Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 31st, 2010 03:00

Support Forums Main landing page giving unauthorised message

HI all,

There is an issue in the Forums. If you login to the main Support Forums Landing Page: you will get an unauthorized message.

This is the only area of the Support Forums that is affected. Other areas, Like this one are accessible and all your communications are unaffected.

The ECN Support Team is working as quickly as it can to resolve this issue for the main Support Forums Page. I will post updates on how it's being resolved as soon as I have them.

666 Posts

May 31st, 2010 04:00

It appears this issue is now fixed. I am awaiting confirmation of same. If you cannot still access the main Support Forums landing page please met me know.

Regards,

Mark

666 Posts

May 31st, 2010 05:00

Users are reporting that the issue still remains. I have notified the ECN Support Team of this and they are continuing to look into it.

Regards,

Mark

428 Posts

May 31st, 2010 05:00

Hi Mark,

interesting indeed. It's working here, and has done it for a couple of hours now

Regards

Jørg

666 Posts

May 31st, 2010 09:00

Hi all,

On behalf of the ECN Support Team I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. The issue is still present but our Support Team is working this as a high priority to fix. As soon as there is a further update I will let you know.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Mark

666 Posts

May 31st, 2010 10:00

This issue is now resolved. All users should now be able to login to the page without issue. If not please let us know.

Regards,

Mark

No Events found!