Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 26th, 2012 19:00

trying to writing down a customize user locator and wants to access this as a conventional manner in wdk

Hi,

i'm trying to create a component, something like 'userlocator'.what i want to do is, when logged in user select some values from locator and click on submit button , this component should be close and control should be transferred on calling component class.

I want to do this , same as usually we perform such task with userlocator,e.g.,

public void onReturn(Form form, Map map) {

if(map != null) {

LocatorItemResultSet locatoritemresultset = (LocatorItemResultSet)map.get("_locator_sel");

}

}

But to achieve this i have to add selected value in locatoritemresultset and then add this object  into a map with key('_locator_sel').

But important thing is , how my calling class will acess this map . Because, i'm unable to return this map from my customize user locator class.

Pls suggest me, what i should do and how to achieve this.

your suggestion will be appreciable

Thanks

Shubham

7 Posts

November 27th, 2012 17:00

i ve resolved it.

LocatorItemResultset,  only contains(or we can add) r_object_id and automatically provided all attributes of objectid, contains only one type of obj id(need more R & D)
If we want to add this, we simply add r_object_id in LocatorItemResultSet and pass this obj., to method setReturnValue as key value pair("_locator_sel", locatoritemresultsetobj)
This object will be automatically added into map by the method setReturnvalue(), and then in our calling code we access it through map with key mentioned in method as a key of map(or as we access wdk's userlocator).

LocatorItemresultSet rs=new LocatoritemResultSet('r_object_id')
rs.add(“objectids1”);

rs.add(“objectids2”);
rs.add(“objectids3”);

SetReturnValue(“_locator_sel”,rs);

setComponentReturn();

No Events found!