Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 16th, 2011 08:00

Replica Reserve

Does any one know how to stop this messages? I started moving data to my san and started getting them.  I was able to increase the replica space but not I can't anymore. Please help!

• 2/16/2011 1:05:44 AM to 2/16/2011 7:06:09 AM
    • Warning: Low free replica reserve for volume san02f
      • You must increase the replica reserve percentage for the volume.
      • Condition already generated an e-mail message. If the condition persists, additional messages will be sent approximately every 6 hours.
    • Warning: Replication of volume san02e to partner m5san01 failed because the replica reserve resize operation failed.
      • Condition already generated an e-mail message. If the condition persists, additional messages will be sent approximately every 6 hours.
    • Warning: Replication of volume san02d to partner m5san01 failed because the replica reserve resize operation failed.
    • Warning: Replication of volume san02c to partner m5san01 failed because the replica reserve resize operation failed.
    • Warning: Replication of volume san02b to partner m5san01 failed because the replica reserve resize operation failed.
    • Warning: Replication of volume san02a to partner m5san01 failed because the replica reserve resize operation failed.

9.3K Posts

February 16th, 2011 12:00

You need more space on the "m5san01" group; you can either delete some replicas, delete some volumes (if you have any at on that group) or buy another enclosure and add it to the group/pool (or if you bought a unit with just 8 drives, you could buy the 8 additional drives).

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

Hello,

You'll need to open a case with support so they can review the diags on the local and remote group to resolve this.

Regards,

-don

9 Posts

I don't think it is under support anymore.

9 Posts

February 16th, 2011 13:00

I have 18TB Of space on both groups. Currently there are 10 replicas on group1.

No Events found!