luigi_dm
1 Nickel

Re: Ask the Expert: Creating the 3rd Platform Customer Experience with EMC TCE

Thank you for the very interesting discussion. I learned a lot today.

0 Kudos
b5b
1 Nickel

As this session of “Ask the Expert” comes to an end, I wish to thank those who have participated. I hope you found the session as rewarding as I did.

EMC’s TCE organization is committed to serve as an advocate of our customers. We use the feedback received through surveys, social media, web content, etc. to measure the pulse, and to promote the voice, of customers throughout the company. Organizations throughout EMC are presented with the analysis and engaged for improvement action plans.

EMC’s formal TCE organization is nearly 60 people, but there are thousands of people throughout the company who are directly responsible for improving our customer’s experience. Each EMC business unit and functional organization has designated leaders who are responsible for TCE. As a result, there have been significant improvements made throughout EMC based upon the voice of our customers.

It all starts with our customers. The more feedback we receive, the more power to the customer voice. We encourage everyone to share your views whether positive or negative. Each voice counts in making EMC a better partner to you. Spread the word: EMC listens!

RobertoAraujo1
3 Cadmium

This Ask the Expert event has ended. Thanks to our experts and those who participated in the discussion!

Just so you know, here are a few ATE events going on now and next week. Join us or share them on Twitter:

Ask the Expert: Advanced Snapshots on VNX (Live now)

Ask the Expert: Redefining Entry Level Storage (Live now)

Ask the Expert: Entry Level Data Protection Storage Redefined (Live now)

Ask the Expert - Heartbleed: What It Is & How to detect it using RSA Security Analytics (Next week)

Cheers!

Julien_Fontaine
4 Germanium

Thank you for this session !

0 Kudos
TimH2
2 Iron

Thank you!

0 Kudos
TimH2