Welcome to this EMC Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This ATE session focuses on EMC Documentum for Life Siences Solution Suite and the new solution recently announced, Documentum for Research & Development. We will be discussing how to accelerate the creation, review and approval of regulatory submission documentation with a unified solution suite designed to reduce manual work and risk.
This discussion begins on March 3 and conclude on March 7. Get ready by following this page to receive updates in your activity stream or through email.
This discussion is now open for questions. We look forward to a lively and informative event.
Will the solution support cloning the study sites so that user dont need to configure the rules like roles, users and workflow templates etc.,?
In "Capital Projects" solution we have that kind of feature.
Does it support digital signatures?
Do you have any plans to release sample project configuration just like ACME in case of "Capital Projects" solution?
There were several points in your questions that are forward facing and I am checking with Product Management to understand how we can correctly respond. I do know that Digital Signatures are not now part of the solution but I cannot say if that is on the roadmap as yet. Please have a little patience and I will forward to you answers soon that will be as comprehensive as possible.
This response will be directed to posts #2 & 3. (3 questions)
· Q: Will the solution support cloning the study sites so that a user does not need to configure the rules like roles, users and workflow templates etc.,?
· A: The site registration forms can be created from CTMS via our eTMF Web Services integration layer. Any value which is stored on the registration may be set in this manner. In addition, existing site registrations may be used as the basis for a new site. The new site will inherit most of the metadata from the old, with the exception of things which must be unique such as the site identifier.
· Q: Does it support digital signatures?
· A: No, digital signatures are not supported at this time out of the box. Electronic signatures are supported.
· Q: Do you have any plans to release sample project configuration just like ACME in case of "Capital Projects" solution?
A: For both R&D and eTMF, I think the answer is “no” but I like the idea (Adam Kelch, Product manager for Clinical Solutions)
I hope this helps.
This Ask the Expert event has now ended. Thanks to our expert and those who participated in the discussion!
Just so you know, next week we're having the folowing ATE event:
Please, join us or let your peers know about it.