Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 1st, 2016 12:00

Ask the Expert: Easy Ways to Streamline Your EMC Online Support & MyService360 Experience

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED ON THESE ATE EVENTS...

Ask the Expert: Avamar Server, Capacity and Replication

Ask the Expert: What’s New with our Hybrid Cloud Platforms?

Ask the Expert: SolVe Desktop, Proactive knowledge and Self-Help Procedures for Customer Engagement Readiness

myservice360.jpg

EMC is committed to delivering a world class service and support experience that meets the ever-changing business needs of our customers. We strive to continuously improve our support tools, resources, capabilities and offerings, and along with that comes change.

On this occasion we will be discussing the latest enhancements to EMC Online Support and MyService360TM, which includes new experiences to:

• Create, View, and Manage Service Requests
  • Live Chat with an EMC support professional
  • Set up your Profile, Sites, & Products within Company Administration
  • Identify and Schedule Onsite Services

Our experts will answer your questions regarding Online Support and MyService360 and offer guidance on how to use these tools to maximize the value of your customer service experience. 

This discussion takes place from Sept. 12th - Oct. 14th. Get ready by bookmarking this page or signing up for e-mail notifications.

FOLLOW THE ASK THE EXPERT COMMUNITY ON ECN

Meet Your Experts:

profile-image-display.jspa?imageID=9977&size=350

Principal Program Manager - Dell EMC CS Innovation

Brant has been with EMC for over 3 years. His experience includes project/program management and call center management in the Insurance and Technology industries.

profile-image-display.jspa?imageID=17785&size=350

Dell EMC Product Services Marketing

Lauren has been with EMC for 3+ years working across EMC Global Enterprise Services in various functions centered around communication and education for customers and employees. Her expertise includes marketing and communications, and video production.

profile-image-display.jspa?imageID=17783&size=350

Dell EMC Online Support - Customer Service

Michael has been with EMC Global Services for over 17 years in various functions focused on Customer Service and Support.  His expertise is in Software Development and Delivery.

profile-image-display.jspa?imageID=11880&size=350

Suzanne Correia 

Program Manager - Dell EMC Customer Service

Suzanne has been with EMC for over 16 years focusing on project/program management. She is our Online Support Live Chat expert.

INTERESTED ON A PARTICULAR TOPIC? SUBMIT IT TO US.

Share this event on Twitter or LinkedIn:

>> Ask the Expert: Easy Ways to Streamline Your EMC Online Support & MyService360 Experience http://bit.ly/2cwkYTY<<

180 Posts

September 12th, 2016 07:00

Check out a preview of the new look and some of the new features coming to Online Support and MyService360!

Sneak Peek: Online Support & Myservice360 September Release

teaser_image.png

September 12th, 2016 07:00

Greetings! This discussion is officially open. Your questions, feedback and comments are welcome

100 Posts

September 14th, 2016 18:00

Liking the black!~

• 

6.5K Posts

September 14th, 2016 18:00

Hi there ..

Can you please tell me how to add( or increase)   MySite I can manage ?

September 16th, 2016 02:00

Liking this and the improvements.

Is there going to be some sort of port to a mobile app ? The current app is unusable.

180 Posts

September 16th, 2016 06:00

Hi Brett@S,

Yes, in addition to the enhancements to Online Support and MyService360, we are updating the Support functionality within the EMC MOBILE app. Version 3.3 of the app will provide a more seamless and personalized mobile experience. Custom groups created within Online Support (custom site and product groups for example) will be visible within the EMC MOBILE app and can be used as filters when searching for an SR. In addition, any product alias you've created will be displayed when viewing SR details.

Thanks,

Stephanie

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 16th, 2016 09:00

Hi Ayas,

Today, to add additional sites to your 'My Sites' list, visit the company administration page under 'Service Center' and select 'add site' in the top right corner of the page.  As seen here:

Pic 1.png

After the coming September release, all sites associated with your company will appear automatically in your company administration view (found under preferences) so you don't have to add them manually.  From there, you can create customized groupings of your sites & products. 

Thanks,

Lauren

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

September 19th, 2016 11:00

Can someone from EMC talk about the upgrade this past weekend ? 

1. Called 1800 last night to get status on Sev1 ticket,  CSR has no clue how to access new SR numbers. Insisted that i give him the Oracle SR number. What !?!
  2. SR submitted as Sev1 supposed to page on-call SAM, never happened.
  3. Sev1 submitted last night went into oblivion, don't see it from the "Manage Service Requests" tickets portal. My360 portal is happy to report that i have no open SR.
  4. How do get to see all cases (including call-home) ?
  5. SR notification are not working. Sev1 ticket that was submitted last night never email notification of being opened, technician updates.

180 Posts

September 19th, 2016 14:00

Please Note: Online Support (support.EMC.com) is currently experiencing intermittent issues with the following functionality:

• Service Request Notifications
  • Live Chat

An updated notice will be provided when functional issues are resolved. Please utilize the site help & feedback form to report any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 19th, 2016 23:00

Hi,

I am trying to find some customer facing material I can share on how to set up and administer their accounts with the new MyService360 portal.

In addition, it seems that DSM's have lost the ability to execute some basic functions, like administer sites and view contacts, so a solution to that would also be appreciated.

One change that does not seem to be a step forward is that in order to create a customer group, it needs to be built from individual site ID's rather than from a search on the customer name.

Otherwise, it looks and feels good - just a bit quirky in places.

180 Posts

September 20th, 2016 12:00

Hi Dynamox,

I understand that our Customer Service team has reached out to you directly to discuss the issues you have been experiencing. Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your continued patience.

-Stephanie

Ditto, Dynamox!  Cannot stand the new format and finding my tickets are a pain.

Then again, maybe I am old school and I dislike changes like this.

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

Stephanie,

yes i am now able to get to my tickets. Who's bright idea it was to set default filter in MySupport360 to "TLA Flag" and "Install Base Status" ? Unless i clear those filters i can't see my tickets. How do i make it stick, right now i have to clear these filters every time i go to MySupport360.

I also don't care about the map, i need to be able to persist my view to "Grid". How do i do that ?

Honestly all this pretty "fluff" is getting in the way of main purpose of the tool, that is to interact with support organization. Analytics and reporting should be moved out of the way, it feels like you are forcing it down our throats right now and we have to find work around just to get our tasks done.

September 20th, 2016 14:00

Hi Sergey Kamenetskiy , Brian Coulombe  your feedback is being considered and is highly appreciated. Rest assured that your satisfaction is our priority.

Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 21st, 2016 04:00

I am receiving insufficient privileges when attempting to open the company information link on the service center page. before this release I had 20+ sites that I am the account SE for and now none are showing up. can you assist with these issues?

No Events found!