RobertoAraujo1
4 Tellurium

Re: Ask the Expert: Easy Ways to Streamline Your EMC Online Support & MyService360 Experience

Hi Sergey Kamenetskiy, Brian Coulombe your feedback is being considered and is highly appreciated. Rest assured that your satisfaction is our priority.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ask the Expert: Easy Ways to Streamline Your EMC Online Support & MyService360 Experience

I am receiving insufficient privileges when attempting to open the company information link on the service center page. before this release I had 20+ sites that I am the account SE for and now none are showing up. can you assist with these issues?

StephanieP1
3 Argentum

Please Note: Online Support (support.EMC.com) is currently experiencing intermittent issues with the following functionality:

• Service Request Notifications
  • Live Chat

An updated notice will be provided when functional issues are resolved. Please utilize the site help & feedback form to report any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do we update an SR with detailed notes of more than 500 chars?

A recent case I had to split my SR input into (6) or more NOTE entries via "Log a Note".

Not very user friendly..... We can get an error string with more than 500 chars, never mind the detail behind it...

Thanks

0 Kudos
brant_harmon
2 Bronze

Hello spindle77,

Thanks for your post.  The 500 character limit on the SR notes was a bug that was fixed last week, so the maximum character limit for a SR note is 32K characters now. My apologies for the inconvenience that caused you.  If you are still experiencing that issue, can you please reply to this post?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
brettesinclair
4 Tellurium

Liking this and the improvements.

Is there going to be some sort of port to a mobile app ? The current app is unusable.

0 Kudos
StephanieP1
3 Argentum

Hi Brett@S,

Yes, in addition to the enhancements to Online Support and MyService360, we are updating the Support functionality within the EMC MOBILE app. Version 3.3 of the app will provide a more seamless and personalized mobile experience. Custom groups created within Online Support (custom site and product groups for example) will be visible within the EMC MOBILE app and can be used as filters when searching for an SR. In addition, any product alias you've created will be displayed when viewing SR details.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am trying to find some customer facing material I can share on how to set up and administer their accounts with the new MyService360 portal.

In addition, it seems that DSM's have lost the ability to execute some basic functions, like administer sites and view contacts, so a solution to that would also be appreciated.

One change that does not seem to be a step forward is that in order to create a customer group, it needs to be built from individual site ID's rather than from a search on the customer name.

Otherwise, it looks and feels good - just a bit quirky in places.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steve,

We appreciate the feedback.  You can find instructions for company administration, custom groupings and general set up on the Online Support Help Page

Thanks,

Lauren

0 Kudos
ayas
MOD
MOD

hi there ,,,,

I am trying to follow particular SR ( not created by myself ) but cannot find ``chose SR to show `` function.

As we( as a team )  need to follow couple of SR even created by someone else , please advise how to follow SR .

oishi.png

thanks !

Aya

0 Kudos