Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 13th, 2013 12:00

Ask the Expert: Using EMC Online Support proactive services and company administration

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED ON THESE ATE EVENTS...

Ask the Expert: Migrating traditional backups products to Application based backups using DDBoost

Ask the Expert: Maximize the Benefits of Your EMC Online Support Experience – Tools, Tips and Tricks

https://community.emc.com/thread/227522

Welcome to the EMC Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn about using EMC Online Support proactive services and company administration.

This Ask the Expert event will focus on using the Online Support company administration and enhanced proactive services capabilities released in November 2013. 

Please refer to the release overview for more information about the recent Online Support release, and join us with your questions and feedback here in this discussion.

Your Host:

46.png?a=4608

Amy Tower has over 15 years working in EMC’s Customer Service organization.  Amy's primary role has been in the development of new tools and support processes for EMC's Remote Support organization. Currently, Amy is the Product Owner for the new EMC Online Support experience, facilitating the delivery of new features and functionality as EMC Customer Service Innovation team continues to enhance and improve the site.

Prior to joining the eServices team in 2009, Amy was part of the M&A team, responsible for the integration of acquired companies into EMC Support, and has held various Operations roles within Customer Services.

This event will run from November 18-26. Be sure to “follow” this thread to stay up to date on the discussion.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 28th, 2014 11:00

Hi, Amy Tower

I am trying Self Registration process at http://support.emc.com ....

I follow every step but when reach Find Your Company step the Search never find Company record.

I have tried several combinations of Company Name ( UPPER CASE, Lower Case, etc)  but search never return a Record.

Can someone help ?

Best Regards,

16 Posts

January 28th, 2014 12:00

Hi there, seems like something is definitely strange there.  Could you clarify - are you trying to Register to use the site?  Or are you using the new "View and Manage Company Information" feature?  Either way, if you are running into this issue, I would suggest contacting the support@emc.com mailbox with some details of what you are seeing, and they can help to correct the issue for you.  I hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions or if I can help further in any way!

Thanks!

Amy

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 29th, 2014 09:00

Hi Amy Tower  in fact I was trying to try every step user should do to register to use the support.ecm.com .

I will send the inquire to support@emc.com

Thanks

No Events found!