atower
1 Nickel

Re: Ask the Expert: Using EMC Online Support proactive services and company administration

Hi Katherine, great questions - I'll try to cover them all here:

1.  Regarding subsidiaries and parent companies in Contact Administration - Companies are tied to a unique ID, and are associated to a company hierarchy. If the subsidiary company is included in that hierarchy in our databases, then the user would have access to manage contact details as they would for any other site.  If it is not represented in the hierarchy, and should be, the support@emc.com team can investigate and update the details as needed

2.  Changing email addresses:  No, a company admin cannot change the email address or the phone number. This request would have to be submitted to our team here through the support@emc.com mailbox. We do not allow company administrators to change the contact information. If a customer wanted a new email address, they should submit a request, or re-register under the new email address. We expect this functionality to be available in a future release.

3.  Salesforce access issue:  Thank you for letting us know about this, I'll do some investigation and let you know what I can find out.

Thanks again for the questions!

0 Kudos

Re: Ask the Expert: Using EMC Online Support proactive services and company administration

Hi, Amy Tower

I am trying Self Registration process at http://support.emc.com ....

I follow every step but when reach Find Your Company step the Search never find Company record.

I have tried several combinations of Company Name ( UPPER CASE, Lower Case, etc)  but search never return a Record.

Can someone help ?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
atower
1 Nickel

Hi there, seems like something is definitely strange there.  Could you clarify - are you trying to Register to use the site?  Or are you using the new "View and Manage Company Information" feature?  Either way, if you are running into this issue, I would suggest contacting the support@emc.com mailbox with some details of what you are seeing, and they can help to correct the issue for you.  I hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions or if I can help further in any way!

Thanks!

Amy

0 Kudos

Hi Amy Tower  in fact I was trying to try every step user should do to register to use the support.ecm.com .

I will send the inquire to support@emc.com

Thanks

0 Kudos