I am getting the below auto-generated URL when i try to Register the VASA Provider using option Register VMware vCenter Server in DSM.
I am using the DSM Build with version : 184.108.40.2061.
1. Deployed the DSMBuildVM-220.127.116.111.ova
2. After successful deployment , log in to the DSM
3. Configured DSM as primary data collector.
4. Logged in to DSM using Dell storage manager client.
5. Added storage Center .
6. Then Register a VMware vCenter Server using
After that when i selected the Register VASA Provider check box, i am getting the above url which is auto generated. I cant edit it
The URL format for vasa provider is:
URL format is: https://<DSM FQDN or IP Address>:3034/vasa-provider/vasa2/vasa-version.xml
Does anyone has faced this problem?
Solved! Go to Solution.