Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 17th, 2011 04:00

Equallogic Powershell Tools

I am using the Equallogic powershell tools to extend a SRM (Vmware Site Recovery Manager) implementation with a customer of us. With this project we start a powershell script by SRM 4.1. The problem is that SRM is 32bit application wich can only be installed on a 64bit OS. Now i wan't to install the 32 bit powershell tools on the 64bit OS. This installation stops because only the 64bit version caan be installed on a 64bit OS.
Does anyone has a solution for this??

7 Technologist

• 

729 Posts

April 18th, 2011 07:00

JustTheBob,

Hi, I'm Joe with Dell EqualLogic. The powershell 32bit tools do not install on 64bit systems. The 64bit version of the powershell tools should function the same as the 32bit version. Did you install the EqualLogic powershell 64bit, and see if you are having the same issue? Also, what is the feature that you need that the powershell 32bit offers that is not on the powershell 64bit version?

Regards,
Joe

2 Posts

April 18th, 2011 09:00

Hi Joe,

It's not that I want to use the 32bits powershell tools but the SRM wich MUST be installed on the 64bit OS can only start a 32bit powershell script. Thats why I would like to install the 32bit Equallogic Powershell Tools on this server.

Regards Bob
No Events found!