Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 2nd, 2015 08:00

Attending EMC World but don't have your pass yet?

There is an opportunity (with a very short window) for you to get a discount code for an EMC World pass if you are attending but haven't got your pass yet. The EMC Elect have a pool of discount codes that can be used to save $150 off your registration. The catch is that these codes are only good through April 6th (they also won't work for employees of EMC).

You can see a bit more detail in my latest blog post here  or in Dave Henry's post here. If you can take advantage of one of these discount codes you either contact me directly, contact Dave Henry, or any EMC Elect from the class of 2015. If you are having trouble finding one of us to connect with Kate Hutchinson  may be able to assist (hope you don't mind Kate).

Sorry for the short notice. We didn't get these codes too long ago and they expire soon. Hopefully they can help a few folks out though.

633 Posts

April 10th, 2015 10:00

I don't mind at all! I'm happy to see more folks getting to EMC World!

2.1K Posts

April 10th, 2015 10:00

Thanks Kate. No one took me up on the offer, but I do understand the timelines were tight. I think we are working on improving that for next year.

No Events found!