Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 23rd, 2009 08:00

Did you get the EMC Symmetrix V-Max: Proven Professional Engineer 2 Engineer Webcast Invitation?

If you are a Proven Professional, you should have received the email invitation for the Proven Professional Engineer 2 Engineer Webcast on the new Symmetrix V-Max.

Dave Donatelli (the President of EMC's Storage Division) will be leading the discussion about the new Symmetrix V-Max. It will cover the Symmetrix Virtual Matrix Architecture, new Enginuity 5874 capabilities,  the advantages of this unique scale-out architecture, and the new software capabilities.

Is anyone else planning on attending?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 30th, 2009 20:00

I'm wondering if this session, now to be held on May 5, will be recorded for viewing offline at a later time.

As I'm in the +10hr time zone, it's going to be 3am if I wish to attend the live event.

Or am I lacking commitment?

452 Posts

May 1st, 2009 04:00

Hi Grant (and I love that 'happy camper' moniker!),

We do record the webcasts so you can watch them whenever you like.  This one might be good enough to stay up all night, though :-)

49 Posts

May 1st, 2009 06:00

Whether you can attend the event or not - you are invited to post questions in this Community for the presenter - some questions may be answered ahead of time - others may be answered live during the webcast.  A transcript of the Q&A/Chat during the session will be posted to this Community so the discussion can continue after the event.  In addition - provide your feedback on preferred hours for the event - in the past we have scheduled multiple sessions to better accomodate all geos/time zones.

No Events found!