Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 9th, 2010 13:00

For Taskspace space still from which forum is more effective?

Hello All,

For Taskspace queries , Still do not find any forums in which we can share the common problems and to get help on those problem ... If any one knows any other place for quetions and answer ..pls let me know..

Thanks in Advance!

546 Posts

July 9th, 2010 13:00

Taskspace is Documentum product -  did you check the Documentum community? - Gina

July 10th, 2010 04:00

Yes, But from that Forum not getting quick response , which we used to get in th earlier version of EMC Support site, Sorry to say but earlier support forum site was more organised and effective in terms of response then this one. For each product we were having sperate section and expert on those section we were getting quick repsonse as certain things or requirments is achievable or not.

July 11th, 2010 05:00

Yes I already tried in Support Forums... but it;s the same which I was talking about... No Response as earlier/older support forums...

546 Posts

July 11th, 2010 05:00

Oh sorry! I gave you a link to a community.....have you tried in the support forums? Here is the link for the Documentum space.

11 Posts

July 12th, 2010 14:00

Hi Kothari,

I apologize for the sometimes confusing state of the various communities and forums.  I believe efforts are being made to better organize the forums and establish clear responsibility for monitoring and responding to questions. Please bear with us while those efforts are progessing. I'm not positive about this but my intuition is that, in general, questions posted in the Developer area are getting better response than those in the Support area, in part because other developers are responding. So my recommendation in the short term for future questions/discussions is to try posting here first: https://community.emc.com/community/edn/documentum .

In the meantime, I am going to try to answer your most recent question about TaskSpace on the support forum.

Kristy

July 13th, 2010 00:00

Thanks for your response.

No Events found!