StefanNett
2 Bronze

Fundamentals free e-learning only for affiliate or staff?

Jump to solution

Hello,

is free e-learning only for affiliates or staff available?

Thanks for your help,

Stefan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KEHutchinson
4 Tellurium

Re: Fundamentals free e-learning only for affiliate or staff?

Jump to solution

Hi Stefan,

I checked on this issue, and I have an answer for you. The model code for the ViPR e-Learning recently changed, so the links on the document and e-learning index were out of date. I have updated the documents to reflect the changed link, but you can click directly from here: https://education.emc.com/index_login.htm?id=743275775

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KEHutchinson
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

Hi Stefan,

The free e-Learning courses are open to anyone, but you do need an EMC.com account to register for them. If you go to EMC.com, in the top right corner you'll see a login/register button. It's a quick form to fill out, and then you can go ahead and register for a free e-Learning.

StefanNett
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Kate,

nice to hear from you because I already read some of your articles in ECN. Maybe I don't understand the system correct, I use an EMC.com account as you can see on the pictures I've attached. Everything seems correct, but on the last screenshot there is no course. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Stefan

1elearning.PNG.png

2elearning.PNG.png

3elearning.PNG.png

4elearning.PNG.png

5elearning.PNG.png

6elearning.PNG.png

7elearning.PNG.png

0 Kudos
VivekSoni
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Kate,

I'm not sure on how you referring to do this. Can you please be a little more elaborate in your explanation ? I see there are 2 options, Customers/Partners and Others. In either scenarios, you will be able to login with your email ID that you signup with. How'd I get a EMC.com domain's email address ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

Hi Stefan,

I checked on this issue, and I have an answer for you. The model code for the ViPR e-Learning recently changed, so the links on the document and e-learning index were out of date. I have updated the documents to reflect the changed link, but you can click directly from here: https://education.emc.com/index_login.htm?id=743275775

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
StefanNett
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Kate,

You are great! That's it - thank you very much for your help. hope to meet you again in this amazing community. Regards, Stefan

0 Kudos