Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

November 18th, 2019 07:00

Need Help with Training Class

Hi, 

I am registered for a Isilon virtual training class that is supposed to start on 11/18 (Today), I have not received any information about the class (how to login to the class...etc).  Can someone please help?

I open support cases with both the general support and education support on Friday and Saturday and have notr received any reply.

Thanks.

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

November 18th, 2019 10:00

Hello Bernard_L,

Could you please send your information (Saba ID) via. personal message to me ASAP?

Regards,

Naomi 

#IWork4Dell 

14 Posts

October 28th, 2020 17:00

I purchased training but I cannot find this in my account

I have registered for Dell EMC Networking - Campus Configuration and Administration.

Details
Class Location: Virtual - GMT +01:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Date(s): 26-OCT-2020 - 30-OCT-2020
Time: 1 week M-F 9:00am-5:00pm
Registration Number: 0**********
But i have not received any email or anything else about this class being started. The class was supposed to be starting yesterday but nothing still today. So i cancelled the training from my training list in my dell education account. Please advise if i did the right thing and on the next course of action so the credit won't be wasted. @NSDame @Bernard_L 

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

October 28th, 2020 18:00

Hello again, sisayfe,

I replied to your other post, could you please send via. private message your detailed information to me? So I can check for you. 

No Events found!