Java and Adobe are installed but I keep getting a message that they need to be installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it still doesn't work. Please advise on what I can do
I am sorry to hear that you receive repeated notifications to install Java and Adobe on your computer. To provide a resolution, we need additional information about the issue:
1. Are you receiving these error messages while trying to view websites:
2. The web browser that you use (E.g. Internet Explorer 9 or Mozilla Firefox):
3. System Model (E,g Studio 1555):
4. Version and Edition of Windows (E.g. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
Please reply to this message with the requested information.
Thank you for your reply. I suggest you to enable the Adobe Flash and Java plugins in Internet Explorer 9.
Please follow the steps provided below:
1. Click the “Start” button. In the search box, type “Internet Explorer”, and then, in the list of results, right click on Internet Explorer and click on “Run as Administrator”.
2. If prompted by User Account Control, click on "Yes" to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
3. Click the “Tools” button, and then click “Manage add-ons.”
4. Under “Show”, click “All add-ons.”
5. Click on the “Adobe” add-on and click "Enable." Follow the same step for enabling the Java plugin.
6. Click on “Close” and restart Internet Explorer 9.
You can open a web site containing Adobe Flash content such as www.youtube.com and check if you are able to play a video. Please reply to this message if you need further assistance.
Thank you for your reply. I suggest you to download the Adobe Flash Player and Java from the links provided below:
Adobe Flash Player: http://bit.ly/mwfN1
Right click on the installation file that you have saved and select “Run as administrator”. Click “Yes” on the UAC prompt. This will install the software with administrator privileges and may fix the issue. Please let me know your findings.