Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 21st, 2012 08:00

Audio loop plays continuously

Hopefully a rookie problem, but my Studio 1737 is playing a part of a trumpet solo on a loop, and I can't figure out how to stop it.

When I select a song through Windows Media Center or play a clip on YouTube, the trumpet solo plays over the other audio.

How can I stop the loop?

September 21st, 2012 10:00

Hi,

The veered sound coming out might be due to hardware or a software issue. To isolate the reason, please follow the steps below:

1. If the issue started recently, would suggest you to perform system restore.

a. Go to Start, select All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and then click System Restore.
      b. In the System Restore wizard, select Restore my computer to an earlier time, then click Next.
      c. In the Select a Restore Point page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you would like to restore to and then click Next.
      d. Click Next on Confirm Restore Point Selection window.
      e. Once System Restore is complete, the system will restart.
      d. Check if the issue is resolved.

2. If the issue persists, run the hardware diagnostics. Perform one of the following actions to run the diagnostics:

a. Hold down the Fn key while pressing the power button.
         b. Turn on the system, press F12 and select Diagnostics from the boot menu.
         c. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery. While holding down the power button, insert the AC adapter into the back of the system. The system then starts and the message Diagnostic boot selected displays. The system then launches the Diagnostics.

Check for any error codes if any and please reply with the results.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

No Events found!