Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 16th, 2012 13:00

Bluetooth driver not found

sir,

My inspiron n5010 running in win7 doesnt have driver for bluetooth peripheral device and an unknown device,

i installed microsoft fix it for hardware and devices, they detected problem but unable to solve. so please help me any one to fix

this issue.so that i can use my bluetooth,

April 3rd, 2013 01:00

I have this same problem. FIRst of all, the device drivers analyze program will not let many people install the device detect software, even manually I tried, so you cannot get the true updates you need for your computer. I KNOW because I have had  nothing but problems for over a month, and everyone said they would tell someone but it is not getting done,

Second, I CANNOT GET THE Dell peripheral device for Win 7 x64 and I HAVE DOWNLOADED the drivers for Bluetooth that were on my computer, but the peripheral device is not being found, and it is getting on my nerves, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THESE THINGS FIXED, its many of us needing the help

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

September 16th, 2012 14:00

Check your Hardware Device Manager and make sure Bluetooth is installed. Look under Network Adapters. Not all computers have bluetooth as standard. Some computers have bluetooth as an option that must be ordered when you buy the computer..

October 12th, 2016 21:00

GO TO SUPPORT SITE AND ENTER YOUR SERVICE TAG (BOTTOM PRINTED) YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INSTALL ALL DRIVERS

No Events found!