Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 16th, 2016 06:00

Dell XPS 13 9360 recovery image

hello,

I received my Dell XPS 13 9360, I7 processor with 16GB of ram, and i did what i usually do with a new laptop = in order to get rid of all the bloatware, i remove everything  (including the recovery partition), and reinstall the OS with the drivers from the vendor, if needed.

The thing is the CPU shows as speed ranging from 2.7ghz to 2.9ghz (it should be 3.5ghz) and i only have a single power plan (balanced), with very little options to set. I tried installing all the utilities and drivers found in the windows 10 x64 bit section, and to download the recovery image (which it turns out to be a clean windows installation iso, not even wifi drivers included)

Any ideas where to get the required remaining applications/drivers? (in computer management i don't have any devices missing drivers)

Thank you,

Cosmin Cucu

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 16th, 2016 08:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us!

We would suggest you to download the " Dell Digital Delivery".The link below will give you all the information that you would require.

www.dell.com/.../SLN85610

Kindly private message the service tag and email address.

Thanks

Robin

November 16th, 2016 11:00

I tried that, it said all purchases are up to date. Any other ideas?

Thank you,

Cosmin Cucu

November 17th, 2016 00:00

I had this utility installed already, it is saying "your purchases are up to date". Any other ideas?

Thank you,

Cosmin Cucu

November 17th, 2016 05:00

I did that, i downloaded all the drivers and applications, installed them , and nothing. Then i used the generate image on the dell support website, used that to install the OS (it wiped all my partitions as well), but it's the same, no drivers at all.

Any other idea?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 17th, 2016 05:00

Hi,

The only other option is the download and install the required drivers and applications from the Dell site searching via service tag or system model.

Thanks

Robin

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 18th, 2016 05:00

Hi,

Can you please let us know the drivers and applications that you are looking for. Kindly private message the service tag and email address.

Thanks

Robin

No Events found!