Highlighted
gen2ty
Copper

Dell inspiron 3148 keyboard went bad less than 6month, yet getting laptop fixed under warranty is taking forever.

Hi Guys,

I resolved to air my views and opinions on how I have been treated by Dell support centre/Dell over my inspiron 3148 which was purchased a while ago.

Less than 6months after the purchase this laptop coupled with intermittent usage of the PC, the keyboard stopped responding! 

I  contacted the dell support centre and sent in the laptop based on warranty for the keyboard to be replaced. This is the 7th week its being there, making life unbearable and without communication on when I will get the PC back. I was initially told it will take 10 days for the keyboard to be repaired, today makes it 45th day. 

I don't know Dell could do a laptop whose keyboard would go *** under 6 month talk less of being treated in the inhumanly way possible for an item under warranty.

Any help or idea how I can get out of this mess!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Dell inspiron 3148 keyboard went bad less than 6month, yet getting laptop fixed under warranty is taking forever.

Hi GEN2TY,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.

Please private message us the details of the location you have sent the laptop for repair along with your email id.

Also, request you to edit the previous post which has the service tag of your system as it contains personal information.

DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos