Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 20th, 2009 08:00

Direct DELL Service Center @ bangalore

i have my DELL laptop where the screen got damaged, i like to know is there any direct dell cervice center in Bangalore Inida. please help me on this thank you

April 18th, 2011 02:00

My DELL laptop where the keyboard not function properly and i need to give service in bagalore. I want know the dell laptop service center very near to M G road

I like to know is there any direct dell cervice center in Bangalore Inida. please help me on this thank you.

Thanks

G Jayachandran

4 Operator

• 

3.5K Posts

April 19th, 2011 15:00

Although this is not an address to specific service centers, here is a link regarding to the service tool, that goes into details what services you have available with the system, and I believe it has details on how to get help with your systems if service is required. 

http://supportapj.dell.com/support/assets/Index.aspx

I hope that the service tool helps.

TB

1 Message

June 27th, 2011 00:00

i too had same problem with my Dell Laptop .I went to Digital India -a Laptop repair center near chamarajpet .they solved my problem and now its working fine

October 14th, 2011 00:00

my laptop not work properly.....there is many problem like window is not supported

October 14th, 2011 00:00

I have broken laptop key(just I)what can i do

1 Message

November 17th, 2011 00:00

I have my dell laptop where the computer screen has some black spots, this is not going on wiping, let me know the solution

1 Message

March 12th, 2013 04:00

I have my Dell laptop it got switched of after starting one minute....its warreny period was got over please help me for service my laptop in dell service center thank you

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

March 12th, 2013 05:00

You can take the system to any computer repair shop you wish.

No Events found!