Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 12th, 2010 16:00

Download Dell the accelerometerP11?

Can someone point me to where I can download the accelerometerP11 from Dell for the E6410?

Thank you!

October 20th, 2011 04:00

The AccelerometerP11 isn't independent software and you cannot download it as such.

It’s a part of a Dell solution to protect the hard disks. It will prevent a head crash resulting data loss upon impact under particular circumstances.

It’s included on your OEM OS.

Keep in mind that you need to check if the solution is already enabled in the BIOS:

Miscellaneous Devices >Hard Drive Free Fall Protection

Within the OS and to modify the settings go to the Control Panel and there select “FreeFall Data Protection".

2 Posts

February 24th, 2012 03:00

i by mistake deleted accelerometerP11 from my laptop...
Where can i get it back??

reply urgently 

7 Posts

January 15th, 2013 22:00

This is a driver provided by Dell. It should be in your utilities CD that came with the computer (hopefully). If you do not have the CD, not to worry. Simply go to Dell's drivers and downloads page and enter your service tag number or let dell detect it, and the drivers for your PC will appear. Select the one that says "free fall sensor" (or something to that effect) and install it. That will be the AccelerometerP11 driver, which you will see the name during the install.

Driver page www.dell.com/.../ShowProductSelector

2 Posts

February 24th, 2012 04:00

Yeah i just purchased it on Dec'11..

so its under warranty..

Tanks a lot man!!

It was great to read such a quick n friendly response!!! :)

February 24th, 2012 04:00

Hello Jay,

Have you read my last post ?

What have you tried and what's is not working ? If your system is still under warranty you could call your local Dell support line.

Have a good day.

Daniel

February 18th, 2015 11:00

thanks for mentioning free fall sensor without which is very difficult for me to find.. i had accidentally deleted it :O

1 Message

January 12th, 2016 23:00

Yes

No Events found!