I previously had win7 64bit, but this time I installed the 32bit version and the intel 3000 hd drivers (folder named R303142) which I previously used to Install says an error message: 'The system does not meet the minimum requirement" . Although I have searched a few forums which suggested some solutions,o before mentioning those I want to mention that I have not followed a proper sequence of the drivers, as one the forum suggested.
Another forum suggested to use the drivers of Vostro 3550 which are provided on dell site.
Hi Syed Azmat Ayaz,
You can try installing the Vostro 3550, Windows 7 32-bit drivers and check if it is compatible by downloading the file from the following link:
You will need to install the drivers manually, if the installation file fails to run. Please follow the steps provided below:
1. Click “Start” and enter “device manager” in Start Search and press Enter.
2. Click on the arrow beside Display adapters.
3. Right click on “Standard VGA Adapter” and on “Update Driver Software”.
4. Click “Browse my computer for driver software” and select the location where you have extracted the contents of the file.
5. Click on “Next” and follow the onscreen instructions.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
I am trying to install the Vostro drivers will let u know about it. But the standard display drivers are OK, so it manually does not updates as it says that the drivers are already installed. I want to upgrade to the Intel HD 3000 drivers and hope the Vostro drivers will work :-)
Please send me URL for VGA 64 bit drivers
I need vostro...3550 VGA 64 bit drivers for windows 7 pro for a HP model EF227A external monitor, I have connected ,with a DVI-I Female to VGA adapter
I downloaded & installed this AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 7450M/7650M Graphics Driver
but still cannot use external monitor to vostro 3550,via VGA output