Highlighted
Javedb
Copper

Issues with Dell Inspiron 1564 SRS Premium Sound

Hi All,

I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 1564, which has Realtek Audio card inbuilt and also has SRS Premium Sound Technology provided with it. The issue is that the audio quality is very bad, I did call Dell Tech Support for the issue and the tech advised that to use this functionatlity I just need to play a digitally signed media, one tech offered to replace the speakers, Dell Support as stupid it is did not give any proper resolution.

Any body who has faced the same issue ? Can somebody also help in letting me know how to setup the function/options in this SRS premium sound

Javed

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
setu9760
Copper

Re: Issues with Dell Inspiron 1564 SRS Premium Sound

hi 

i am also facing the same problem i live with my five friends in house sharing three of us ordered new dell and they are having the settings for srs premium sound, but i couldn't find any of them in my lappy. i am really worried about it. did you find any solution for this.

setu desai

0 Kudos
anishg
Copper

Dear all,

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron N5010 refurbished from Dell (Win 7 64bit home) and it calims  SRS Premium Sound. The trouble is that the i am not able to see any option for SRS premium sound in system sound or no driver presents in sound drivers.

I checked my driver CD and run it but no option for SRS premium sound drivers i could found Smiley Sad

Has anyone else had and solved this problem? Or does anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot?.

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
aonghas53
Copper

same problem dell inspiron n5010 srs premium sound driver no worrking PC World told me to send it back to Dell because heir tech guys could no fix it

0 Kudos
zazascar
Copper

Download this driver for SRS Premium sound on a Dell 1546.

I used this link to download Realteck Drivers and my sound improved 100%

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/drivershome/download/inspiron1546?c=&s=&cs=&l=

0 Kudos
zazascar
Copper

Click on the "all files for Inspirion" tab and then select audio (1)

The driver download is in this drop down menu.

0 Kudos