Highlighted
voldemarz
Bronze

N5110 drivers for Windows 7

Jump to solution

I received the Dell N5110 laptop without OS today. Strangely package also didn't contain any disc with drivers. By the way I'm in Latvia. When I installed Windows 7 as usually it didn't recognize many devices. Ethernet controller was among those devices, so I couldn't connect to the internet and use Windows Update to find the drivers. Using my mobile phone as a modem and Windows Update I managed to get Ethernet Controller, so now at least can connect to the internet directly. But Windows Update doesn't find drivers for rest of the devices as it did for my ASUS notebook. Drivers and Download Support section for this notebook also isn't very helpful, there are basically no drivers at all... So how am I supposed to find them? So annoying.. Dell, is it that hard to list relevant drivers in the downloads?

Can anybody suggest how can I find the right drivers? Meanwhile I'll try my luck with these: http://www.laptop-driver.net/dell-inspiron-n5110-windows-7-drivers/

0 Kudos
20 Replies

Re: N5110 drivers for Windows 7

Jump to solution

Hi Voldemarz,

Welcome to the Community. The below link is the list of drivers for your system of our support site, install whichever is applicapable to your system.

support.dell.com/.../driverslist.aspx

Before you install the drivers, please go through the below link on how to install drivers in the correct order.

support.dell.com/.../document

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Royan

0 Kudos
voldemarz
Bronze

Jump to solution

I already finished installing drivers. That driver download site you posted is exactly what I was referring to when I said that there are pretty much no drivers at all. Most important one are not there - no ethernet, no wireless, no bluetooth, no video, no card reader, no chipset.

Shame that Dell didn't bother to list necessary drivers in the downloads and are causing headacher to its customers, especially since some of the links here http://www.laptop-driver.net/dell-inspiron-n5110-windows-7-drivers/ point to DELL ftp servers. For example Ethernet driver . And it clearly says that it's for Inspiron N5110....

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

HI Voldemarz,

Well I see all the drivers that you have mentioned on the link which I gave above. To make it easier for you, below are the links for the specific driver.

Chipset Driver:  

Video Driver - Intel:

Video Driver - Nvidia:

Video Driver - ATI:

Card Reader:

Ethernet Driver- Realtek:

Ethernet Driver: Intel:

Bluetooth - Dell:

Bluetooth - Intel:

All of them are from the same link, I do see wireless as well, but that depends on which card went with your system, you should find it under network. All these drivers are for Win 7 64-Bit.

Thank you

Royan

Myo Ko
Copper

Jump to solution

can i get nVidia GeForce GT 525M version A03 for dell ISP 5110

0 Kudos
voldemarz
Bronze

Jump to solution

Hmm, now I see them, strange, previously I saw only 10 files there. Too bad I didn't make a screenshot. Anyway, thanks! Nice to know that they're actually listed.

0 Kudos
voldemarz
Bronze

Jump to solution

All this mess with invisible drivers actually was caused by the service tag. When use it the search finds 10 drivers and utilities and BIOS is shown as chosen option in the operating system drop down list. If i change to Windows 7 64-bit then I see all 32 downloads, and when I change back to BIOS I see only 1 bios update. So obviously you have a bug in your web application. I guess I didn't pay much attention to selection in thr operating system list because search results showed things which are not related to BIOS.

0 Kudos
lukasfragas
Copper

Jump to solution

Mr. Royan,

I have WIN 7-32 bit, all the drivers for 32 are instated already, but cant find WiFi-wireless drivers.

Network controller - shown in device manager are not installed correctly.

Is it possible that DELL did not released drivers for 32 bit????

Please help to solve this problem, as this headache begins to unnerve me.

Thanks in advance!

Lukas

0 Kudos
mishamosher
Bronze

Jump to solution

Intel 6150 WiMAX driver (32 bits): downloadmirror.intel.com/.../ICS_s32.exe

Intel 6150 WiFi driver (32 bits): downloadmirror.intel.com/.../ICS_s32.exe

Install first the WiFi driver to avoid troubles on install!

Hope something helps Smiley Wink

lukasfragas
Copper

Jump to solution

There is god after all Smiley Happy) Thanks a lot!!!!!!

0 Kudos