Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 11th, 2010 22:00

Need webcam driver and application for Dell Inspiron 15R n5010 model.

Hello,

Recently 2 days before i have purchased a 15R n5010 model laptop with dos support. I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate OS on this machine.

LAN and Web cam dirvers (Microsoft default web cam driver) got installed automatically. remaining all drivers and applications downloaded from DELL web site and installed properly.

Now I want proper integrated web cam driver and application for Dell 15R n5010 modem.

Please let me know the link, from where i can download and install the driver and application.

Thanks in advance..!!!!

August 19th, 2010 21:00

There is no seperate driver for integrated Web Cam for Dell 15R model, driver get automatically installed when you install Windows 7 OS.

But you need to install any video capture software like NCH and many others to take snaps from your integrated webcam

2 Posts

October 18th, 2010 16:00

7 Posts

October 20th, 2010 03:00

I have above error and no luck.

2 Posts

December 25th, 2011 00:00

can u give the site or area to download web camera driver

1 Message

July 12th, 2014 14:00

Preciso do drive webcan notebook inspiron 15Rl . Fiz uma atualizaçao no meu notebook, e minha web cam nao esta funcionando mais, ja formatei, mas nao consegui recuperar o drive e  como comprei o Ap nos EUA nao consegui suporte com a DELL.

2 Posts

July 24th, 2010 05:00

I suffered the same problem when i formatted my Laptop in the last time, i had that driver, wait for me i'll upload it for u it's approximately 130mb.

regards

2 Posts

August 19th, 2010 11:00

Hello,

I have the same issue here. I can't found the integrated webcam driver nowhere... Can you upload it and give me the link please ?

Thank you in advance.

Shimairs

2 Posts

August 20th, 2010 04:00

Ok thank you for the information Sachin. But it' stupide i don't understand why there is not an official driver by Dell. Very weird....

By the way, have you got some issues with Modem conexant driver installation ? I can't install it. Windows says "can't install driver, the device was not found"

Thank you in advance

Shimairs

7 Posts

October 2nd, 2010 01:00

The native Microsoft built in Windows 7 32 Webcam driver will never work with any camera capture software. I had re-built my newly purchased Inspiron N5010 twice using original Windows 7 32 bit OS based on an advice from Dell intentional Technical support. I had contacted Dell international Support group several times with NO success to resolve the issue. Dell is urgently requested to upload Inspiron N5010 Built-in Camera driver as soon as possible. This is widely spread common problem. The camera is listed in the device manger. Strangely, it is NOT listed in View Scanner and Cameras Folder in control panel. Moreover, there is no specific driver in Dell Utilities Support CD that came with the system or in Dell web sites.

October 13th, 2010 05:00

Hello Sachin,

Can you please tell me which software going to use for insprion n5010 laptop's webcam ? if possible give me link to download.

I found my webcam in device manager list but not access from anywhere.

Hope for your helping reply.

Thank you very much

2 Posts

October 18th, 2010 16:00

Hi i'm mich82, finally i found the software for n5010 webcam, it's Dell Webcam Central, i tested and it's work perfect with my webcam.

October 21st, 2010 23:00

hello dear,

I have same laptop inspiron n5010 and faced problem with webcam driver...but i got solution from Dell support center that..

for windows7,

Install any two of following software and having fun with web cam..

Regards :)

7 Posts

October 22nd, 2010 22:00

Dear Rathoddarshan,

Thank you so much dear for your kind and quick response. You became better than Dell international support group. I know there is much software that could be used to use that Dell build-in webcam. But I cannot use for most important software which is Skype. I cannot use it also for any scan/cam capturing software such as Photo Draw 2000 and Photo shop.  The camera is listed in the device manger. Strangely, it is NOT listed in View Scanner and Cameras Folder in control panel. Moreover, there is no specific driver in Dell Utilities Support CD that came with the system or in Dell web sites.

“WE NEED REAL DELL DRIVER THAT CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE” FROM LAZY DELL SUPPORT GROUP.

9 Posts

October 25th, 2010 19:00

i also have a problem with integrated webcam. my rig is dell inspiron n5010. i managed to install dell webcam center, but it won't recognize my integrated webcam. it says i need to install drivers. i updated drivers, but it's no use. on the other hand, NCH software works fine

5 Posts

November 22nd, 2010 11:00

I hav a much complex problem fr same laptop and its camera

Integrated web cam is neither displayed in device manager nor in scanners & ....

and der is no driver to be installed also:(

pls sme one help :(

No Events found!