Pipe Symbol on Vostro 1700 Keyboard

This seems a really stupid question, but I haven't found the right combination yet.

On my Vostro 1700 keyboard there is a key on the top left which has 3 symbols on:

- a tick (apostrophe)

- a weird guttering type of symbol (not even sure what this is for!)

- the pipe symbol (vertical line)

I want to access the pipe symbol. I have tried all the combinations of CTRL - ALT - ALT GR - Windows key plus pressing the key. I can access the first 2 symbols from that key, but not the third one. I'm sure it's simple, but I can't find anything in the manual or (so far) on the Dell website.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos