Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 17th, 2011 04:00

SD Card will not show up in Windows 7

Hi All,

I have a Latitude E6410 with SD card reader. I can see the card reader in device management but the sd card will not apper as a drive in Windows 7. I tried the sd card on a colleagues laptop (exactly same spec and OS installation) and it works instantly.

Anyone have an idea as to what could be going on?

Thanks
Navin.

3.8K Posts

March 19th, 2011 08:00

Hi Navinram,

Welcome to the Community. Go ahead and update your Ricoh Drivers using the below link. Select the correct operating system before installing. You will find the Ricoh Driver under Chipset.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&os=WW1&osl=en&SystemID=LAT_E6410&catid=-1&impid=-1

Thank you

Royan

1 Message

December 29th, 2014 18:00

Server Error in '/support/home' Application.

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (&).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (&).

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[HttpException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (&).]
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateInputIfRequiredByConfig() +12623839
   System.Web.PipelineStepManager.ValidateHelper(HttpContext context) +166

Link it's dead.

No Events found!