Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 12th, 2012 10:00

Studio XPS 1340, Problem to find driver ACPI\ITE8708

Hello everybody I have installed Win7 64 bits on my laptop Studio XPS 1340, but I can't find the following drivers, and Idon't know which devices are.

- Id. hardware: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0AA3&SUBSYS_02711028&REV_B1
- Id. hardware: ACPI\ITE8708

I also have tried look for in the support Dell website but, there is any download for this model. Please can someone help me.

Thank you.

2.2K Posts

October 12th, 2012 10:00

Hi,

Please click http://dell.to/Q6fTxt which will take you to the driver’s website for Dell Studio XPS 1340. Choose the Operating System installed on the computer and download the compatible drivers.

I would suggest you to install the chipset driver, it should take care of the issue.

Please keep me posted with the results.

In case it does not work, I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action to send you the disk. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

1 Message

December 16th, 2012 10:00

hey did that work for him, did he end up fixing it? I am having this exact same problem.

No Events found!