Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 18th, 2011 17:00

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert disk into drive D:.

Hi,

I have issue about ejecting my disk, I put my disk into CD/DVD Rom and when I eject it, it appears this message...

So is there any solution here? :)

Thank you

3.8K Posts

May 21st, 2011 12:00

HI Pizzapatz,

Welcome to the Community. This can be caused due to an infection on your computer. You can download a virus/spyware removal off the internet ( superantispyware, ccleaner, ewido ) all available off the internet. Run a scan and remove the infections.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Royan

20.5K Posts

May 22nd, 2011 20:00

PizzaPatz,

The applications mentioned above address various components of adware and spyware. Super Anti-Spyware is good for cleaning adware cookies, spyware, and some types if malware. CCleaner is a cleaner for temp folders, cookies, temporary internet files, etc..There are some current infections that move important files to temp folders. If you have that type of malware, using something such as CCleaner will delete those needed files. Therefore, we no longer clean temps at the beginning of malware removal procedures. If you find Ewido, please let me know. I thought they sold out to another vendor years ago. Perhaps I was wrong.

If you need additional help, and you think you have an infection it might be a good idea to post on the Malware Removal Forum. That forum uses volunteers who have gone through extensive training in malware removal. They will run numerous diagnostics to let you know if you have an infection, or whether your problem may be something such as a driver issue.  Please Read This Before Posting On the Malware Removal Forum

35 Posts

May 23rd, 2011 15:00

I'm really sorry for my late reply :(

Hi DELL-Royan S and Bugbatter,

Wow, it works! Thank you very much! I used CCleaner and it solved the problem :D

And thank you for welcoming me :)

20.5K Posts

May 23rd, 2011 18:00

That's good to know. However, if you used CCleaner, you did not have an infection. CCleaner does not clean infections.

Keep an eye on it and let us know if you have any other issues.

No Events found!