Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 17th, 2017 16:00

True Colour application, found in My Dell Downloads

Hi,

I just got a Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567, and swapped out the HDD after a couple of days. I downloaded the Dell OS recovery USB stick, believing it would allow me to fully restore the laptop to its factory state, including all preinstalled apps etc. Unfortunatly it doesnt. All the preinstalled apps etc are missing, it literally just installs Windows 10. I've redownloaded pretty much everything else, but I cant find the download for the "True Colour" app. anyone know where I can get this?

Cheers

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 18th, 2017 09:00

Do you mean the "Dell PremierColor software"? I do not see it on the XPS 15-7567 page? See if this one will work on your model.

April 18th, 2017 13:00

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Chris :-)

Unfortunately no, its not "Dell Premier Colour" I'm referring too!

Its simply called "True Colour". I've been googling it, and apparently lots of other people are having the same issues as me, in that they are unable to re-download the software from Dell and support doesn't know what the software is :-(

But as it comes preinstalled on every Dell laptop, SOMONE must be able to know where it comes from??! lol

EDIT: This is the software I'm referring too, and was preinstalled on my laptop!

http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/True-Color-130897-program.aspx

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 19th, 2017 06:00

Log into "My Dell Downloads" and see if it there. If not, then a user will need to upload the file because I cannot find it.

April 20th, 2017 15:00

YES!

Its there.

Thanks so much for your help :-)

1 Message

July 30th, 2017 08:00

Hey man , could you upload the file here ? Cause some of us can't find it in our "My Dell Downloads" . Thanks . :)

18 Posts

August 8th, 2017 14:00

yes please upload

13 Posts

August 19th, 2017 12:00

same problem , Can anyone help me ? My Dell Downloads is not available now.

13 Posts

August 19th, 2017 12:00

Same problem can anyone help me ?

My Dell Downloads now closed and cant find  anything on dell Digital Delivery.  

13 Posts

August 21st, 2017 06:00

Same Problem :'(

Please any one give me link or  sent it to me.

email : 

1 Message

September 22nd, 2017 22:00

I have the same problem.

I uninstalled true color software  and now i cant find  it.

Nothing on dell Digital Delivery?

How can i reinstall true color software?

No Events found!