Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 12th, 2016 20:00

colours washed out on my Inspiron (7559)

There's something wrong with my colours. I ran a test on Gta V and the sky looks more grey than light blue and in general all is blurry and washed out. I know, is not the best display, but is something that I've never experienced in any display. Could it be a driver issue? I've installed the latest.

2.3K Posts

October 13th, 2016 14:00

:-) I'd replace the screen under warranty.  You'll have to go through the hoops a little bit.

2.3K Posts

October 13th, 2016 16:00

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you in your last post.  If everything else is looking well outside of GTA V, you can either update the graphics drivers from Nvidia not Dell, if you haven't already or you can uninstall GTA V and re-install it and see if that works.

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

October 13th, 2016 04:00

Try an external montior.  If it looks better, it's a display issue.  If it looks the same, it could be a driver issue.

2.3K Posts

October 13th, 2016 11:00

Its probably because you spelled 'colors' wrong ;-) joking aside if you dont have another monitor, does it do this with photos or any other games or applications?

10 Posts

October 13th, 2016 13:00

american movies :D

I've matched with some screenshots on google and the sky looks definitely better. It's like night and day.

10 Posts

October 13th, 2016 15:00

On youtube, same game, colors are fine, how can it be the screen?

10 Posts

October 13th, 2016 22:00

Already tried, It doesn't work :(

I have this problem only on steam client and running a game. It's gonna be very annoying and it's a shame I have to spend all this time struggling with this stuff.

No Events found!