Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 17th, 2012 15:00

dell insparon 910 software

hallow

I have a dell insparon 910 and i need the webcam central software for my webcam.

I dont have any disc (my wife clean the hase and she throw them to the trashcan) and i had make format recently and i lost the software of the webcam.

If any one can help me?

thanks

943 Posts

October 19th, 2012 18:00

Hi

I have sent you a private message please check that.

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

thanks for the anser .

but my downloads are 0

My Download List

0 files in my list

943 Posts

Hi

You can download the latest version of Dell Webcam Software for your Dell computer. You may perform the following steps:

1. Click on the URL mentioned which will take you to Dell Support Website:

http://support.dell.com/

2. Click “My Account” in the upper right corner and sign in with your Dell My Account in the popup box appears on the screen

3. Under “My Software” section on the right side of the page, click "Download Factory Installed Software (My Dell Downloads)"

4. Click the checkbox that agrees to “Terms and Conditions” of My Dell Downloads website and click “Register System” at the bottom of the page

5. At “My Download Locker” page, click the registered system that corresponds with the computer on which you are downloading “Dell Webcam Central Software”

6. Under “Title” section, look for “Dell Webcam Central Software”. There may be more than one listing for this software title.

7. Select the listing with the latest version number in “Version” column. Click the checkbox under” Download” column for this software, and at the bottom of the page click “Download now”

8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation

9. Once Dell Webcam Central Software is installed restart the computer.

Please follow the link below which will give you step by step information about setting up your webcam:

http://dell.to/JFHsju

You can refer the Dell Article 266612 on www.support.dell.com

Please keep me posted with the result.

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

November 4th, 2012 02:00

Hi Prateek

It work ok, Thanks.

Sorry for the delay to ancer but I had many problems to solve. Any way thanks again you are very kind and paintiet.

Thanks michalis.

3.8K Posts

May 29th, 2013 07:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.      

No Events found!