Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 4th, 2012 05:00

download webcam drivers for dell inspiron n5110

Hi,

i run through all posts to find any download link for my dell inspiron N5110 webcam but found nothing.all links sent to a page which show following message.

"Details for this driver are currently unavailable. Please try again later".

kindly help,

Yasir

September 21st, 2015 13:00

Okaaaaaay. I obviously have done that too. Nothing has happened. I have done everything you have told me and NOTHING works.

I'm sorry, but every one of your "suggestions" are things I did before coming to this forum.

Please take the time and help me address this issue rather than reading from a trouble shooting guide.

Thank you.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

August 4th, 2012 09:00

Yasir,

Windows 7 is suppose to provide the drivers for most Dell webcams except a few XPS models.

PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED, BELOW.

Did you recently install/reinstall the operating system? If yes, did you install the drivers i the correct order? How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Try reading...

Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

Also try running the Webcam Diagnostics

Did the webcam show in the symptom tree?

Any error messages?

Is the computer under warranty?

Rick

1 Message

November 26th, 2012 23:00

pilijjjjj send windoz 7 2012 key free

14 Posts

December 14th, 2012 05:00

Dear Rick

Your suggestions have always been very helpful. I'm sorry if I mentioned my problems at the wrong place. In fact I'm new to the community and didn't find any other place to ask for help.

1. I have a similar problem with my laptop camera. I did install the windows 7 only once  since I bought the machine and I followed the order of driver installation in your link. Still, I have to install a third party webcam application to use the camera. I never found a driver software for 5110 webcam on support.dell. What I want to know is, can I use the laptop webcam as a camera/video mirror without a third party application? My machine is in warranty and the camera worked very fine with all third party applications running the camera.

2. After upgrading to the driver for Bluetooth (which is Bluetooth and Wifi driver in a single .exe file), the Bluetooth is slow and takes too long to pair and fails to connect some devices. Should I consider visiting the local service centre or take it as a software issue and re-install the older drivers?

Your suggestions will be very highly regarded.

Junaid

2 Posts

February 24th, 2013 10:00

inspiron n5110 webcam if you go dell download use the xps m1210 go to input driver use logitech quickcam

1 Message

March 21st, 2013 22:00

i  need dell webcam central software of inspiron N5110.

And also a network controller,VGA graphic adapter of N5110

4.4K Posts

March 21st, 2013 23:00

Hi  nsunil,

Welcome to the Community,

For Webcam Central software you may use this link for download : http://dell.to/ZYxewA

And for the Network controller(wireless card) and Graphics card driver you may go to our support website http://dell.to/ZQpgqT enter system Service tag number,select Drivers and Downloads,select operating system.In the list of drivers expand Network and select the appropriate wireless card and for graphics card expand Video.

Let me know if you need further help.

Thank You

August 18th, 2013 08:00

sir

dell inspiron n5110 web cam not working 0FGJ8C NO

• 

3.3K Posts

August 19th, 2013 21:00

Hi cheriankalathur,

In case webcam is not working even after reinstalling the Webcam application, I suggest that you check if the webcam is listed in ‘Device Manager’.  Click on ‘Start’ and in the search box type ‘Device Manager’, and from the list, click on ‘Device Manager’ folder. In the device manager window, under ‘Imaging devices, check for ‘Integrated Webcam’. If it is not listed under ‘Imaging Devices’, check under ‘Other devices’. In case, it is not listed under ‘Other Devices’, I request you to follow the steps given below:

Completely shut the system down. Turn on the system and at the dell logo; tap the F2 key on the keyboard every two seconds. In the BIOS screen press F9 to load defaults and F10 to save. Press ‘ESC’ to exit from the BIOS screen. Once the system comes up to the desktop, check once again under ‘Device ‘Manager’ if the device is detected. In case it is not detected run PC diagnostics on Webcam. Please click on the below link:

http://dell.to/11GelRo   

Under ‘Hardware’ from the listed components under ‘Diagnostic Selector’ select ‘Webcam’ and then click on ‘Run Diagnostics’. Follow on screen instruction to run the test and reply to this post with the status to assist you further.

Note: Link for Webcam Application: http://ftp.us.dell.com/monitors/Dell_SX2210-Monitor_Webcam%20SW%20RC1.1_%20R230103.exe

Please let me know to what you are referring to by this ‘0FGJ8C NO’.

September 15th, 2015 18:00

Hi, I am having a similar problem with my webcam. I see the integrated webcam in my Device Manager, but I can't access it. When I search for it, nothing comes up. I opened Skype and it worked in that. But I can't access the camera. Please help, I have interviews coming up and need my webcam.

Thanks!

-Seth

September 16th, 2015 04:00

Hi Seth,

Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.

The webcam seems to be working fine if it is working in Skype. You would have to download the Dell Webcam Central Software if you need to access the webcam. Please visit the following link to download the software:

http://dell.to/1MruR2J

September 16th, 2015 10:00

Hi, I downloaded the driver. Still nothing. I downloaded and unzipped it. Nothing.

September 20th, 2015 19:00

Hi Seth,

Please run the .exe file after you have unzipped the files to install the Webcam central. 

2 Posts

December 19th, 2016 15:00

kk

No Events found!