Inspiron

Last reply by 09-23-2021 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

ASF2 force off

Good day Guys, 

I bought a new Inspiron 15 5593, one week ago.Today my inspiron shutdown twice without any alarm, the first time I was in windows and it's get totally off, the second I was in the bios Manu and its resting and do windows check before long into windows. looked in windows to see if there report for the problem but I couldn't find it. I checked the bios Manu and I found this in BIOS log shows "ASF2 Fore off".So I wonder what happened and why? Is there a problem with my new laptop? Is it will do that regularly?

hope you can explain for me guys 

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

View solution in original post

Replies (2)

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Have same errors (asf2, Acpi power management, power not applicable in bios POWER Events)

Dell Please stop saying it's windows problem, beacause if I removed all hard drives from laptop and run bios after cleared this errors before this problems still happens.

How solve problem ? Give more money to Dell and change motherboard for example 1000$....and then probably after few months same situation

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor