Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 9th, 2022 02:00

Alienware Command Center App Not on the Microsoft Store

Basically, after an update, my alienware command center stopped working. It would start up then crash. I downloaded the drivers from the Dell website again but it still wasn't working. Then I used Revo uninstaller app to totally delete all AWCC stuff from my Dell G15 5515 (RTX 3060, 5800H)

I then redownloaded Alienware OC Controls and Alienware command center application from the dell website in the hopes that it'll be fixed now. The components were all installed but I can't find the Alienware command center app anywhere. I searched online and I was told that the app is on the microsoft store, but I cannot find it there. 

What should I do?

7 Technologist

• 

12K Posts

June 9th, 2022 06:00

Have you tried this page at the MS store?

4 Posts

June 22nd, 2022 11:00

I found to Completely Uninstall with Revo or Similar and remove all traces of Command Center and OC Control. (Dell Needs a Clean Utility) Once done reboot.
1. Start Services.msc
2. Stop Alienware Client Management Service   (Just Stop leave it in Automatic, the reason being if not stopped step-3 is fruitless)
3. Delete Folder c:\ProgramData\Dell\UpdateService (Just Folder UpdateService)
4. Install Alienware Command Center
5. Enjoy!!!!

1 Message

January 12th, 2024 22:17

Microsoft store removed alienware for some uknown reason now u got to download from the web, what a pain

щ(゜ロ゜щ)... try THIS 

(edited)

No Events found!