Rock Head
1 Copper

Audio Problems

Hello Everyone, I have an Inspiron i5 5567 and just a few days ago the mic volume on my headset that I am plugging into the 3.5 mm audio port volume has become very low. I have already updated my audio drivers, changed headsets, and checked to make sure my volume is at 100%, but none of this has helped. I have also tried my internal mic and the volume there is very loud. Can anyone please help me with this problem, and thanks in advance. Rock Head
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Audio Problems

The source you are trying to listen to, have an independent volume level?   Did you have a volume issue,  BEFORE or after updating the audio driver.  At the time, did you perform any other updates that may have caused volume issue?  Just brainstorming here.  If you had done a BIOS update to the motherboard from the original, , for example, it may have caused the issue.

Win 10 Ver. 1903 on all.
0 Kudos
Rock Head
1 Copper

Re: Audio Problems

I checked all of that and I even did a System Restore, but it didn't help. I did not do any Bios update.

0 Kudos