Saltgrass
4 Germanium

Re: BSoD Inspiron 7567

It may not be what is causing the Blue Screens. So if uninstalling it doesn't help you will have to keep looking for the cause.

The SmartByte is an optional update and you do not need it. But it did not cause a Blue Screen while I was testing.

I have not moved to the latest Bios Update in case that was involved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos
Miedrine
1 Nickel

@Saltgrass wrote:
It may not be what is causing the Blue Screens. So if uninstalling it doesn't help you will have to keep looking for the cause.

The SmartByte is an optional update and you do not need it. But it did not cause a Blue Screen while I was testing.

I have not moved to the latest Bios Update in case that was involved.

Yeah it doesn't do anything on me too. I recently updated my NVIDIA Driver and the when it was installing it failed. I tried it twice but also failed. I restarted my PC and then I updated it. It was a success. After a few hours when I shut my laptop down, it went bluescreen. Is it possible that the installation of my GPU Driver cause the Bluescreen?

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
4 Germanium

All I know is the info you supplied.  If you want someone to look at your actual dump files, place them on your OneDrive and give us a link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos
Bgon
1 Copper

@Miedrine wrote:

Hi! I just bought my Dell Inspiron 7567. After 3 weeks it had a blue screen. It was stuck at 100% and didn’t reboot so I manually restart it by pressing the power button. Then I went to the SupportAssist Software and It says that I had a Bluescreen occured with the “Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Bug check code: 0x000000D1 and What failed: SmbCo10x64.sys”.

Did you ever resolve this issue? My new dell desktop is doing the exact same thing, 8 hours out of the box. 

0 Kudos
Hellberto
1 Copper

Mine is doing it a couple of weeks out of the box... I was uploading pics to Prime Photo and started giving me the error and BSoD. I am running Defender and McAfee off line right now and it seems to be letting both the processes go. I am on a desktop and I am not sure I want to uninstall the network adapter?!? how can i get back on line?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PAnDAn
1 Copper

Did you resolve the issue?

I had blue screens for a while.  In the bios setup (press F12 when turning it on, for the menu) I was able to change a setting that helped me.  

In performance, only enable 1 core.

0 Kudos
Bgon
1 Copper

@PAnDAn wrote:

Did you resolve the issue?

I had blue screens for a while.  In the bios setup (press F12 when turning it on, for the menu) I was able to change a setting that helped me.  

In performance, only enable 1 core.

I ended up uninstalling the included SmartByte software.  I never had a BSOD again since July 2018.

0 Kudos