Highlighted
Danztensai
1 Copper

Blinking status 7567 patterN

I have laptop inspiron 7567, last night i accidentaly drop water to my laptop, it's the screen suddenly turn off and I just forcefully turn off the laptop buy pushin the power button,  after that I dissembled the laptop and try to drain the water by using tissue and got use some dehumidifier to dry my laptop

After 1 day full 24 hours I assembled it again and try to torn it on but only on for a few second the fan on for a few seconds then power off again,  with power status pattern 3  amber 5 whitr,  in checked the manual serviced no patter 3 amber 5 white 

Any idea what that's mean? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JOcean
4 Ruthenium

Re: Blinking status 7567 patterN

That sequence of lights is a power rail failure.That could mean a power supply board failure. The board is integrated on the motherboard. It would appear that the motherboard needs to be replaced.

https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/sln309627/a-reference-guide-to-the-inspiron-notebook-d...

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS B450-F Gaming with Ryzen 5 2600X
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575
0 Kudos

Water damage would only be covered by Dell if you purchased the additional, ADS (Accidental Damage Service) warranty. If you did not, you will need to pay for the shipping cost to the Repair Depot and the cost of the parts needed.

0 Kudos
Danztensai
1 Copper

hi there Chriss-m 
currently i lived in indonesia, did you know the price to change mainboard? and can i apply for ADS at indonesia?

0 Kudos

ADS can only be added when you originally purchased the PC. Unknown as to cost. Go here and ask them about the Repair Depot and the cost.

0 Kudos