Highlighted
victorilozulu
1 Nickel

Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

Hello there, my Dell Inspiron 5559 has be given me issues for sometime now. It started out showing the blue screens after I updated some of my drivers using support assist from the Dell website, I forgot to install some of the recommended drivers the manual ones precisely. After doing some research I found out that the blue screens might be caused by drivers, so I went again to Dell website and allow it to automatically detect and update drivers that need updating, this time I ensured that I updated the manual ones as well (including the BIOS) The laptop was fine for some days until about 5days later, I was using it and then boom. The blue screen came, I let it restart itself but it has been looping through blue screens ever since. I can't enter safe mode because the laptop still shows the blue screen error when trying to start automatic repair. I have also tried to boot from a USB but it also gives the blue screen error. I've seen a variety of error names, I'll list a few: - Memory_Management - Bad_Pool_header - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area It's running Windows 10 Home and it's about a year and half old. Please assist. I have too many works on it.
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos