Highlighted
2 Bronze

Bluetooth vs. Dell Support Software

Ok, I've reached my limit and removed all Dell software from my Inspiron.  For the third time in 6 months I've been shut down for a day trying to make my Bluetooth mouse work again.  This time it seems to be because Dell installed a RealTek driver last night without asking me.  So of course my Bluetooth once again fails.  This time it wasn't a cold failure however, but would randomly shut down Bluetooth after some few hours.  Repeatedly.  So I did another restore back to before the install and it seems to work again.  Time will tell

Why Dell keeps wanting to putz with software on my machine when it's working I do not know.  Neither do I know why they install an update without asking my permission first.  Either way, I'm done until the next time Bluetooth fails.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Thanks for your post

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos