Highlighted
ArsenalVJ
1 Copper

Boot Menu Issue

Hi, I created a bootable usb stick of ubuntu in 8gb pendrive and then by that I installed ubuntu in a 32gb pendrive. The process done in my desktop and was successful and I was able to boot that installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive and save files and stuff as we do in normal os installation. Now the problem arises, I also have a Inspiron 15 7572 laptop. I want to boot that installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive in my laptop but I am unsable to because the pendrive is not showing up in boot menu. The problem increases now, the bootable usb stick of ubuntu 8gb pendrive is detected in boot menu but not the installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive in my laptop. I require a solution for this asap, please respond to this. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nyc10036
3 Zinc

Re: Boot Menu Issue

@ArsenalVJ wrote:

Hi, I created a bootable usb stick of ubuntu in 8gb pendrive and then by that I installed ubuntu in a 32gb pendrive. The process done in my desktop and was successful and I was able to boot that installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive and save files and stuff as we do in normal os installation. Now the problem arises, I also have a Inspiron 15 7572 laptop. I want to boot that installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive in my laptop but I am unsable to because the pendrive is not showing up in boot menu. The problem increases now, the bootable usb stick of ubuntu 8gb pendrive is detected in boot menu but not the installed ubuntu 32gb pendrive in my laptop. I require a solution for this asap, please respond to this. Thank you.

Sounds to me you should be asking the Ubuntu forum this question.

0 Kudos