8 Krypton

Re: Brand new Inspiron 7000 series gaming laptop shuts down unexpectedly on battery

you have to go back to 1.1.0

---
dell 7567 ---> | i7-7700HQ | 16 GB | 1050TI | 960 EVO 500GB | 4K |
0 Kudos
chaitugundelli
6 Indium

Re: Brand new Inspiron 7000 series gaming laptop shuts down unexpectedly on battery

Any update regarding BIOS

Im facing an issue when my battery is below 50% even though im not playing it drains very fast and fans keep rotating

any one have idea ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Have you checked task manager to see what is going on?

I was still having the restart problem until I reset windows on advice of Currys support (the seller). It has been running for over 7 hours on battery today mainly idling but also playing YouTube videos occasionally without restarting and on BIOS 1.5.3. Will do windows update next and continue testing on battery. Then will update all drivers and test again followed by installing programs and more testing. This is becoming a real pain but I wanted to avoid returning it the the seller.

0 Kudos

After resetting Windows I have now reinstalled MS Office 365 and Chrome and run on battery for several hours without getting any restarts while running stress tests and Youtube videos.  Still on BIOS 1.5.3.  Has anyone else done this without problems?

0 Kudos