M. amin
1 Copper

Dell 5570 loud sound

Hi support Team. 1year ago i bought dell 5570. Last day, 1 min after turn it on, i heard bad loud sound inside it and after few minutes it's be overheat. Plase send answer to my mail. With regard. M. Amin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JOcean
4 Ruthenium

Re: Dell 5570 loud sound

Best guess would be that the CPU cooling fan has failed with some type of physical damage (fan bearing, fin broken, etc.). Restart the system and at the Dell splash screen start tapping F12. Run diagnostics and watch for a fan error, if you are not already seeing a fan error.

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS B450-F Gaming with Ryzen 5 2600X
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575
0 Kudos
M. amin
1 Copper

Hi. I checked it. When i run diagnostics, i didn't see problem about cooling fan(Just error about battery life) , but also laptop became overheat and it's sound was very loud. So what have i do?
0 Kudos
SummerPlasma
1 Nickel

Can you be specific with the sound? Where does it come from? How long does it last?

0 Kudos
M. amin
1 Copper

Some sounds like tractor! And as time goes on  it gets louder. 

When i use coolpad, it seems be better, a little.

0 Kudos
SummerPlasma
1 Nickel

When you hear the sound, where does it come from? Does it come from the center, top right or bottom right corners? If it's the center, that means you could have an issue with your fan. If it's the top/middleish part, it could be your CD/DVD drive. If it's the bottom right corner, it could be your hard drive. I suggest taking it into a trusted local place or a Microsoft store to have them take a look. Sounds like that could be deadly to your computer so I wouldn't turn it on more than you have to.

0 Kudos