Sebastian89
2 Iron

Re: Just got one from the outlet for decent price and got thi...

Jump to solution

Are the cracks on the battery?

---
dell 7567 ---> | i7-7700HQ | 16 GB | 1050TI | 960 EVO 500GB | 4K |
0 Kudos
FiREMiNT
1 Copper

Jump to solution

No, occurs even if it's left plugged/unplugged.

No crackling, or at least much better if i switch to Full HD resolution and don't use 4K resolution.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@Community,

Thank you for all of your feedback regarding the Inspiron 7567 restart symptom which began in BIOS version 1.2. I can confirm that some weeks back, Dell replicated the issue in house on BIOS 1.4. Dell engineering was made aware of this a couple weeks ago. Engineering then advised me that a fix would be included in the next BIOS release ( 1.5.3 ). I've since contacted Dell engineering and have made them aware that the reboot symptom still exists in BIOS 1.5.3. I'm simply awaiting their reply and will be back with a response in the near future.

Justin C

Dell Technical Support L3 | Project Sputnik

Dell Support is also on Twitter! https://twitter.com/DellCaresPRO

lakersbk
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Dear Justin,
You are the person who always read us and tries to help BUT since this laptop released, there is Cpu throttling and bios is not good. We can't update windows or graphic card. Because every update creates tons of problems in Dell 7567 or 7577. Other laptop brands don't have any cpu throttle or some update issue.

WHY we are suffering? Why those engineers can't fix issues almost 1 YEAR? This is 1000 $ machine. We bought as a monster but it came out a little kitty.

Dell, please fix it. Please...

0 Kudos
Jas83
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

The latest Bios 1.5.3 update didn't work for me either. Random reboot at 40% battery last night straight after the bios update. Not impressed.... this is not good enough Dell! I can't even return this Lemon to the shop for a refund as I've now owned it for just over 3 months.

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
4 Ruthenium

Re: Dell 7567 BIOS 1.5.3, still is turning off and restarting.

Jump to solution

Question for inherendo, why do you think you should have the right to change the topic of a thread you did not start?

Question for Dell, why is it allowed for posters to a thread to change the subject?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos
Sebastian89
2 Iron

Jump to solution

@DELL-Justin C Please, do not forget to tell them about the crackling in the loudspeakers ... it's also a problem that many people have ... Do the engineers
know about it? Because again, wait another year for the amendment is an exaggeration ... Regards

---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jas83
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Guys why can't I roll back to Bios version 1.0.0? Since 1.4.0 it wont allow me to... Thx

Sebastian89
2 Iron

Jump to solution

1.4 has a blockade that you can not go lower because it is related to corrections for the Intel. You need to click ctrl plus esc and connect the power supply by unclicking the key.

---
0 Kudos
Dhruva95
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Mine did too. 

This is just annoying as.

0 Kudos